Tunbecker 4.8% Mini Keg
A premium German style pilsner, matching the traditional sweetness with a touch of bitterness and using a combination of Czech and German hops. Tunbecker is unfiltered to keep its full, yet clean flavour.
- Malts: Lager, extra pale ale, Vienna
- Hops: Saaz, Hallertau Brewers Gold
- Allergens: Barley (Gluten)
- Suitable for vegans
How to look after your Mini Keg
- Store the mini keg somewhere cool (ideally 12C).
- Open the top tab – twist from ‘0’ to ‘1’.
- Pull the tap out towards you and pop a glass under it.
- Twist the tap clockwise to pour the beer.
- Enjoy a pint, or several.
- If there’s any beer left after that, the best way to keep it fresh is to close the top vent back from ‘1’ to ‘0’ and reopen it next time you fancy a beer.
- The beer will taste best within 7 days of opening.
- Mini kegs have a best before date on the back label, however can last much longer if stored correctly.