Oak 3.8% Beerbox
A golden, easy-drinking session beer, the perfect crowd pleaser for those who enjoy light traditional ales.
- Malts: Maris Otter pale ale, crystal, wheat
- Hops: First Gold, Herkules, Progress, Cascade
- Allergens: Barley, Wheat (Gluten)
- Not suitable for vegans
How to look after your Beerbox
- Place the beerbox somewhere cool (ideally 12C), and leave it to settle for a minimum of 6 hours before serving.
- Tear the cardboard along its perforations to reveal the serving tap behind.
- Check the beer – the first third of a pint will be cloudy and should be discarded. Pour another third and take a delicious sip to make sure it’s ready. The beer should be clear and pour with a foamy head.
- The beer will taste best within 5 days of opening.
- Beerboxes can be stored for 3 weeks from the date of purchase before being opened.