ThreeOneSix 3.9% Mini Keg
Extra pale and crisp, whilst packed full of juicy, citrus hop flavours.
- Malts: Maris Otter extra pale, wheat, torrefied wheat
- Hops: First Gold, Herkules, Progress, Centennial, Cascade, Amarillo, Simcoe, Citra
- Allergens: Barley, Wheat (Gluten)
- Not suitable for vegans
How to look after your Mini Keg
- Store the mini keg somewhere cool (ideally 12C).
- Open the top tab – twist from ‘0’ to ‘1’.
- Pull the tap out towards you and pop a glass under it.
- Twist the tap clockwise to pour the beer.
- Enjoy a pint, or several.
- If there’s any beer left after that, the best way to keep it fresh is to close the top vent back from ‘1’ to ‘0’ and reopen it next time you fancy a beer.
- The beer will taste best within 7 days of opening.
- Mini kegs have a best before date on the back label, however can last much longer if stored correctly.
Earn 0Reward points